If your sex drive is low, chances are you’re not fueling your body with a balanced amount of nutrients, vitamins, and proteins. Think about it this way: you wouldn’t show up for a wrestling match without feeding your body for increased strength and endurance would you?
Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to scarf down a big t-bone steak to meet your daily protein intake needs or to get laid. Plant-based protein increases the quality of sperm, and increases blood flow and endurance. Boost your mojo with our top 7 favorite plant-based proteins.
- Black beans are one of the richest sources of antioxidants and one of the healthiest beans of all beans and legumes.
- Their dark color indicates their strong antioxidant content and they also have less starch than other beans.
- Add it to your tacos when you are cooking at home or come to our Kafe for Persian Version Tacos!
- With 8 grams of protein per cup, this gluten-free seed-like grain is a fantastic source of protein, magnesium, antioxidants, and fiber.
- You can cook it, bake it, and even mix into stir-fry dishes and more.
- Our favorite way to have quinoa is to mix it in with a salad to add protein and substance. Pick up our Organic Quinoa Bowl at lunch time!
- Almonds have 7 grams of protein per cup or in 2 tablespoons of almond butter.
- Try our creamy almond butter to eat with apple slices or in your smoothie!
- Chia has 5 grams of protein per 2 tablespoons and is also a complete protein source.
- Don't miss out on our yummy Chi Chia Pudding that you can pick up at any of our Kreation Juicery locations.
- Not just for hummus, a 1/2 cup of chickpeas will also give you a nice dose of protein (6-8 grams depending on the brand). You can also use hummus, though note that it’s not as high in servings as chickpeas since it contains other ingredients.
- We love to throw chickpeas on top of a fresh salad for added protein and fiber. Try our Quinoa Chopped salad with chopped organic baby spinach, fresh tomato, carrots, Persian cucumbers, red onions, bell peppers, quinoa, chickpeas, shaved fennel and celery.
- Filled with 5 grams of protein per cup, spinach is a great leafy green to enjoy as much as you can. Come to the Kafe and try our garlic sautéed spinach!
- Hemp seeds are a complete protein that are hard NOT to love. Packing 13 grams in just 3 tablespoons, these tiny seeds are easy to add anywhere.
- If you have not tried our M.I.L.F. (Modern.Independent. Liberated. Female) cold pressed juice, then you should come sample our almond milk based juice with hemp protein, cucumber, spinach, and chia seeds. It is high in antioxidants and is great for reproductive health.