Did you know the avocado seed is the most nutritious part of this superfood?
- 70% of the antioxidants found in an avocado are in the seed.
- Avocado seeds contain more soluble fiber than most vegetables!
- Reduces food cravings and helps drop weight.
- Increases collagen in the body and makes skin smooth and tight.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Reduces inflammatory and relieves joint stiffness and pain.
- Eating the seed helps prevent cardiovascular disease, lower cholesterol and prevent strokes.
We know what you are thinking… how on earth do you break down that massive seed?
Here is how to do it:
- Cut your avocado in half.
- Whack the knife into the avocado seed and twist it.
- Remove the knife from the seed and using a heavy butcher’s knife whack the seed hard and it should split apart. Then chop it into smaller pieces.
- Add Avocado seeds into any smoothie recipe you like for added fiber, antioxidants, and an immune boost!